- new carry case for PVX1300 and PVX1300C2 with lifetime warranty
A safer, more durable and easier to handle case for Elpress crimping tools, PVX1300 and PVX1300C2. Case Advanced can handle the most demanding conditions. The case is IP67 rated, withstands dust and heavy impacts. Pull handles and wheels make it easier for the user to transport the tool and the right accessories.
• Lifetime warranty.
• Handles can withstand up to 30 kg.
• Compartment for easy storage of dies, matrices and punches.
• Withstands temperatures from -30 °C up to +90 °C.
• The case can be locked with double padlocks.
• Pressure equalisation valve.
• IP67 (fully waterproof to a depth of 1 metre).
• STANAG4280, DEF-STAN 81-41 Certification.
Downloadable filesLatest updated: 2020-09-21