New hydraulic cutting head
KL2585, new hydraulic cutting head which cuts conductors with diameters up to 85 mm.
The cutter tool is a successor to the popular KL1485 cutter tool - with the same features but now with increased cutting force. The cutting head is mounted on the V250 system.
- Used with Elpress pumps, design based on the V250 system
- 242 kN of force
- Interchangeable blades
- Cutting diameter 85 mm
- Cuts 4 x 150 mm² Cu conductors and Ø 85 mm aluminium, paper and plastic insulated cables (there may be some limitations depending on the material and design of the cable). Also cuts steel reinforced cable, but not steel wire reinforced cable.
- Compatible with ERGO and ERGOCOM handles for ergonomic handling (PS710E)
- Weight: 10.35 kg
- Dimensions: 75 x 250 x 377 mm
- Supplied in a durable plywood box
- Ground point (brass bolt) on the cutting head
Latest updated: 2019-12-04