The Elpress GRS1560LC-4 is a crimping tool for solar connectors such as the MC4™ and others like it. It is the perfect tool for solar panel installers. This tool has been tested and certified for crimping terminals with a diameter of 4 mm/0.157”. Cable area 1.5-2.5; 4.0; 6.0 mm²/AWG 16-14; 12; 10.
(MC4™ is a trademark owned by Multi-Holding AG).
- Very powerful tool - thanks to its tempered, alloy steel.
- The handle length means that the final phase of the crimping process can be done using both hands, which enhances both comfort and efficiency.
- Its unique mechanism reduce the handle force required compared with competing crimping tool. 192-305 N when crimping.
- Ergonomic handles that suit both left- and right-handed users.
- Anti-slip protection on one handle to keep the tool in place when crimping against a work surface.
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete.
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted.
Head office and production
Elpress AB, Kramfors Sweden
Subsidiaries and sales offices
Elpress A/S, Silkeborg Denmark
Elpress GmbH, Viersen Germany
Elpress Ltd, Bejing China
Elpress Inc, Chicago US
Elpress India, New Delhi India
Latest updated: 2022-11-16