Preventive maintenance agreements secure the quality of your connection
- Planned and preventive maintenance guarantees better performance for your equipment.
- Regular service intervals minimise the risk of unforeseen stoppages by indicating any safety or functional defects and by recommending measures to avoid such problems.
- Regular service intervals are normally implemented every 12 months at a fixed price.
- The price is based on the service level solution and tool equipment.
- A certificate is issued after the equipment has complied with calibration requirements.
Elpress service agreements are arranged per product, tool and service level:
• Elpress Basic: Preventive maintenance, calibration with certification
• Elpress Advance: Includes Elpress Basic + corrective maintenance
Elpress Basic: Calibration with certification
This forms the basis of a service agreement and includes the following points:
- General inspection of the tool
- Safety aspects in accordance with declaration of conformity
(Compliance with Machine Safety Directive, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive)
- Function test
- Checking of accessories, e.g. crimp dies etc.
- Issue of Certificate
The inspection follows Elpress final inspection and acceptance inspection requirements.
Elpress Advance: Elpress Basic + corrective maintenance
Includes the above Calibration/certification and wear & tear repairs at a fixed price.
Roger Andersson, Area Manager Service
Tel. +46 612 71 71 24
Tel. +46 612 71 71 81